Why Lions? Because Eli loves them.
Elijah was diagnosed with Autism at the age of Two and a half years old.
This is a story of my life with my beautiful family.
I will share the happy times, the sad times, and everything in between.

1/3/11

Eli LOVES the MobiGoTouch Learning system!!!

MobiGoTouch Learning System - PinkMobiGoTouch Learning SystemOkay so I got Eli one of these for his birthday and he absolutely loves it! They come in two different colors one for girls, and one for boys. I was a little skeptical at first since we have tried so many different learning devices but this is the real deal and not to mention it seems to be extremely kid tough. I notice he is learning new things from it and we are using it with our reward system so he isn't on it all day. The graphics are great and it teaches many things like learning Left and Right, words, actions and more. There is also a hookup to where you can connect it to your computer and track your child's progress and learn what their weak areas are. You can play with it like a handheld without the keyboard, it has a touch screen that Eli just loves and helps him work on his fine motor skills. I notice that he is actually using his pointer finger by himself more to show me what he wants. If you want the keyboard you just flip the face away from you and it pops up. I find this a wonderful learning tool. Just thought I would share!




Amazon Sells it here: MobiGoTouch Learning System

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!