Why Lions? Because Eli loves them.
Elijah was diagnosed with Autism at the age of Two and a half years old.
This is a story of my life with my beautiful family.
I will share the happy times, the sad times, and everything in between.

1/20/11

My Little Man.....

Ball Bounce & Sport #15 Fun HopperThis is a video I made just now while we were playing and watching wipe out. He is sooo Cute! These bouncy balls are awesome and both my boys love them. I remember bouncing my heart out on these when I was little! I would have cut some of the end off but I have no clue how to edit video! Yet. =) 


UPDATE: Afterwards Eli had a really bad meltdown. I think it was to much stimulation. Most of the time lately he has been needing things to be pretty calm. He will get back to his normal self soon enough. I just know it.=)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!