Why Lions? Because Eli loves them.
Elijah was diagnosed with Autism at the age of Two and a half years old.
This is a story of my life with my beautiful family.
I will share the happy times, the sad times, and everything in between.

1/1/11

Starting a New Year

With the thoughts of the new year I find myself looking forward to seeing how fulfilled I can make it.
I am not making any new years resolutions this year simply because I just want to do my best and forget the rest!
I would like to make 2011 a great year and turning point for my little family. Elijah who just turned 5, I hope to be able to make a huge improvement on his development. Carter my 2 year old who is a social butterfly needs to be around children his own age so he can learn and grow. And me, Well I need to take care of myself better. I plan to try to make time for myself and not get so stressed out all the time. I am normally not a stressed person, but if you have a child with autism you know it is virtually impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!