Why Lions? Because Eli loves them.
Elijah was diagnosed with Autism at the age of Two and a half years old.
This is a story of my life with my beautiful family.
I will share the happy times, the sad times, and everything in between.

1/24/11

Elijah's New Meds


So Eli started his new medication on Saturday night. So far he has done really well and no bad side effects. He is thirsty and hungry all the time it seems though... Not something I can complain about! The doctor said that could happen. He is sleeping better at night and hasn't needed most of his night medications to try to get him to sleep. He does seem to have a sense of being more aware of stuff that is going around him though. I know he is restless, and no school for him today because he needs to be monitored. Hopefully, if I feel comfortable.. He will be able to go to school tomorrow. I know he misses it!
He and Car haven't gotten alone to a T, but last night Eli let his little brother lay next to him while he played mobigo. We look forward to the next few weeks as he gets more adjusted!

BTW, The doctor put Eli on a FDA approved medication to help with Autism symptoms.

4 comments:

  1. im proud to say i have some pretty awesome nephews! miss my buddys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there is some progress here! That's wonderful! We keep praying that Eli will improve and you get some much needed rest!....Sending love your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I hope he keeps improving and that things get at least a tad bit easier for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like there is some progress here! That's wonderful! We keep praying that Eli will improve and you get some much needed rest!....Sending love your way!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!