Why Lions? Because Eli loves them.
Elijah was diagnosed with Autism at the age of Two and a half years old.
This is a story of my life with my beautiful family.
I will share the happy times, the sad times, and everything in between.

1/20/11

Meet Sarah Daisey Van Diesel

Sarah Daisey Van Diesel is a world-renowned artist with autism. She paints fantasy-medieval art and is also a writer. Sarah is very active in autism awareness and anti-bullying amongst children and adults alike.

Artist and Autism - National Autistic Art | Examiner.com

Sarah is both a beautiful woman inside and out. She is probably one of the most amazing people I have seen with her amazing talents and love for others on the autism spectrum.
You can follow her on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/SarahDaiseyVanDieselArt?v=wall

1 comment:

  1. Please facebook this, blog it, twitter, or whatever else you have to share it on! I am just really over powered by this article! Amazing insight.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!